Ranshzevul replied

295 weeks ago

The Puss In Boots > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Years before meeting Shrek and Donkey, the adorable but tricky Puss in Boots must clear his name from all charges making him a wanted fugitive. While trying to steal magic beans from the infamous criminals Jack and Jill, the hero crosses paths with his female match, Kitty Softpaws, who leads Puss to his old friend, but now enemy, Humpty Dumpty. Memories of friendship and betrayal enlarges Puss' doubt, but he eventually agrees to help the egg get the magic beans. Together, the three plan to steal the beans, get to the Giant's castle, nab the golden goose, and clear Puss' name.
An outlaw cat, his childhood egg-friend and a seductive thief kitty set out in search for the eggs of the fabled Golden Goose to clear his name, restore his lost honor and regain the trust of his mother and town.
I was able to see the San Francisco premiere for Puss N&#39; Boots last night. I would say the audience was about 50% children and 50% adults. The movie was shown in 3D and I would definitely recommend it.<br/><br/>The star of the movie was definitely Banderas&#39;s Puss. If you liked the character from previous movies, you will not be disappointed. Salma Hayak as Kitty Softpaws was decent enough although not very memorable in any way. And finally, Zach Galifianakis&#39;s Humpty Dumpty will be a polarizing character in my opinion. If you thought Rumpelstiltskin from Shrek Forever After was a tad on the annoying side, I think you&#39;ll feel the same way about Humpty Dumpty.<br/><br/>Anyways, the story is good. The integration of former players in nursery rhymes and fairy tales is seamless. And the comedy is standard Shrek-style delivering lots of laughs for children and the occasional adult-only joke (some very funny).<br/><br/>The visuals are stunning. And the music is fantastic. It almost felt like an action-packed spaghetti western with a Latin flavor. I definitely enjoyed myself. I also talked to quite a few people afterwords and the consensus was that the children all loved it and the adults kept using the word &quot;cute&quot; in so many different ways to describe their feelings about the movie.
It&#39;s the first cartoon I&#39;ve seen where a character (Humpty) KILLS HIMSELF. In an effort to redeem his past screw-ups. And, as the icing on the cake, gets transformed into gold and is flown up to the skies. <br/><br/>Also, Puss has no conscience problems whatsoever to KIDNAP A CHILD (a baby goose) from her home, only because she could make everyone he likes rich. He IS an animal who talks, why didn&#39;t he wonder if the goose also had a conscience? <br/><br/>Plus, he is only considering giving up the goose to her mother only AFTER the mum threatens to destroy an entire city.<br/><br/>Is this a kids&#39; movie or an advocate to soldiering?
The results are so funny and irresistible audiences are bound to be swept away into this kitty's universe.
Puss N Boots is an animated fantasy adventure comedy western and a spin-off and prequel to Shrek, in which the Zorro-like Puss N Boots (Antonio Banderas), before he crossed paths with Shrek and Donkey, was an outlawed hero, seeking to clear his name, whom agrees to help Humpty Alexander Dumpty (Zach Galifianakski) his former friend who betrayed him and his accomplice Kitty Softpaws (Salma Hayek) to steal magic beans from the notorious outlaws Jack and Jill (Billy Bob Thornton and Amy Sedaris) and break into the giant&#39;s castle and retrieve golden eggs and for Puss N Botts to clear his name. No, the producers kept all the other Shrek characters out of the story to avoid storyline conflicts with the then in-production <a href="/title/tt0892791/">Shrek Forever After (2010)</a> (2010).
a5c7b9f00b
Rocket full movie in hindi free downloadthe Beware the Bunny hindi dubbed free downloadRustlers Round-Up full movie in hindi free downloadThe Travelogues full movie free downloadIntelligence movie download in hdthe Bitch Slap downloadThe Return of the Rangers full movie in hindi 1080p downloadAll That Remains movie free download hdWar for the Planet of the Apes movie in tamil dubbed downloadWolf Who Cried Boy full movie download 1080p hd
Please log in to post a reply.