Ranshzevul replied

295 weeks ago

Charlie's Angels Full Movie In Hindi 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Charlie's private investigation company is addressed by programmer Eric Knox, owner of Knox Technologies, whose revolutionary voice-recognition software has been stolen. Charlie's Angels Natalie, Dylan and Alex are sent to place a bug in the system of bitter rival Roger Corwin, who is under strong suspicion. But after the deed is done, the Angels and their boss Bosley face the fact of a destroyed home base as well as Charlie's life in immediate danger. But how do you protect someone you never met?
Based on the popular 70's TV show, three cute chicks work for the mysterious "Charlie". They are the female 'James Bonds'' of our time. They get to blow stuff up, kick the crap out of people, and wear really tight clothing, all whilst trying to retrieve stolen software and balance in high heels.
Influenced by the butt kicking antics of Feminine action films in Hong Kong and The Maxtrix effects, this film is a reworking and flashier update of a popular TV show from the 1970s. The usual film from the Hollywood dull factory. Hollywood seems to be obsessed with making successful television shows from the past into full length features. Does not hold a candle to the action films of Michelle Yeoh, Anita Mui, Maggie Cheung, or Yukari Oshima. Charlie's Angels(2000) is an unimaginative action film that fails to be good or creative. Bill Murray can't even save this turkey with his appearence as Bosley. The three actresses are average in their roles but are not action heroines that can have a larger than life quality. For people who want to see something that has cult appeal and is dazzling than I suggest the films, Diabolik(1968), and The Heroic Trio(1992).
I was pleasant surprised by this movie. It's actually good, which I didn't expect at all. The three angels were a delight to look at, and Bill Murray was fantastic as Bosley. The action was simply amazing with all that wire-work slow-mo freeze-frame Matrix style camera work and the plot actually works though it was a bit predictable. However, I do find the all the "almost" nudity a bit excessive. They were a bit over-the-top. Still, I am not complaining.
The gals are fab. And so's the movie.

a5c7b9f00b
The Rascal movie free download in hindiJustice League: Doom full movie download in hindiRising Sun full movie in hindi free downloadHladnokrvno in hindi downloadThe Wire full movie 720p downloadUnit 1 in hindi 720pTunel Zvire full movie in hindi 720p downloadLego DC Comics Superheroes: Justice League - Gotham City Breakout movie download in hdThe Hornet's Nest movie mp4 downloaddownload full movie The Brave in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.